Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cust' Punx


Hell Friends,

Things are going well in the hills of Western South Dakota. I'm working long days and lifting heavy shit and being on my feet and getting mysterious cuts on my hands and making things I can be proud of without having some shithead, corporate stooge breathing down my neck. 

Cleaning kegs is an art form. I gotta check the Cleaning Pyramid  to make sure that my boss' are OK with the "coolness" and "originality" of  how I clean them, though.. They're real sticklers about that stuff. 

This is going to end up in an ad somewhere. I'd also like to point out that I found this awesome walking stick behind the door of my apartment. I scored big time.
BE Lounge. VIP only, cant you see the rope?
I heard you like hops.... Seriously, though, this smells fantastic. 

In summary, if I may quote the great philosopher Brett Netson: "Kill Corpo Pigs."





No comments:

Post a Comment