Monday, May 20, 2013

On Holding Back

So I finally dumped all my stock in "old job." I haven't thought about that place much since I left, but for some reason dumping the stock really made me realize how much pent-up anger I still have towards them. I wrote up a huge post that, upon reflection, probably isn't the best idea to make public. 

I will save you the trouble of reading all that nonsense and just tell you that I wasted several important years of my life in that well-decorated cubicle.

"The voices in your head are calling: stop wasting your time, there's nothing coming. Only a fool would think someone could save you. The men at the factory are old an cunning. You don't owe nothin', boy get running. It's the best years of your life they want to steal."

Joe: 
Mike: 0 



In lieu of my unpublished diatribe, here are some fun links and pictures: 


Guajillo Chilles going into the boil. We're making a guajillo-orange saison that I'm very excited about.
Drove through Custer State Park for the first time last weekend. We saw a lot of buffalo.Here's a little guy with its mum.  A foreign tourist scoffed at us because we waited for the little one to cross the street in front of us. Apparently we ruined his photo op.
That's a lot of buffalo.

The burro will stick their face in your window.  No fucks given.
970 pounds of malt that I hauled inside. The folks at the warehouse left me a salted nut roll surprise, which coincidentally enough, was my nickname in college.







No comments:

Post a Comment